2012年12月19日星期三

One year din't touch my blogger ! OMG!


SPM finished already...
Really don't know what should I do now...
Except waiting for my result ><
hope can get straight A's la~~
but don't have much confidence..haha xD
Wanna find a job laaa, but no transport..
macam mana lehhh~~?
Shit laaa..

I be single again..LOL
I never have a stable relationship..
maybe im not serious enough..
=.='''

I'm just come back from Thailand.
There are different with Malaysia.
I can hardly communicate with them seriously...They don't know English at all...
Luckily I bought many things which are made in Thailand...HAPPY!!
I can't see any taxi in Thailand..because their taxi called "tuk tuk car"..haha xD it's fun!
I regret that I did't bring sneaker to go Thai...
I almost cold die in Ice Dome.. LOL
I also bought some souvenirs for my dear friends!! no worry xD
But I just bought 5 ><
one for Baoru,
one for Yimei,
one for Jeffrey,
one for Senget,
one for Mong har mong har xD

habissss...

Really tired when I back home..
That's my 1st time sleep until 12pm..goshh



没有评论: